He was in a lousy mood; angry and emotional, but also reflective and warm....
The Polka Dot Gallery in Karen, Nairobi officially opens next month, but the founder curator, Lara Ray, is so energised she...
The thought of organising an exhibition dedicated to the life of three-time boxing heavyweight champion of the world, Muhammad...
- KenGen raises Sh26.4 billion in the largest rights issue at Nairobi bourse
- KPMG to set up a regional fraud intelligence unit
- ARM Cement bets on Tanga clinker cut costs and grow profits
- Why M Oriental Bank is dumping ATMs and targeting family businesses
- Dutch giant IMCD to acquire Kenyan chemical distributor
- EDITORIAL: Land compensation must be made transparent
- BODO: Brexit: Both silver lining and a benign concern to Kenya
- KISERO: World Bank’s damning verdict on Ifmis
- EDITORIAL: Curb profligate spending
- High demand for office space in city sign of great potential
- The tin-roofed ‘birthplace’ of modern Nairobi where law and order reigned
- Sacco scuttles another big idea from Moses on making quick cash
- Kenyan golf courses at par with the world’s best
- ‘Find me Unafraid’ shines light of hope for poor communities
- Rent, fuel prices lift inflation for first time this year
- Uhuru gets Sh212m more for travel, entertainment
- Dealer ships in Jaguar SUV model for luxury lovers
- State releases 1m bags of maize to curb flour prices
- Sh500,000 fine for airing adult content before 10pm
- Taxman loses bid to collect Sh2bn arrears from NSSF
- IEBC chiefs responsible for voter kits failure, says Ouko