The Big Story
The port of Mombasa has now fully adopted a regional guarantee scheme for cargo cleared at the facility as partner states of the East African Community moved to seal tax leaks and improve efficiency through a seamless trade platform....
The port of Mombasa faces fresh threats of congestion following a directive by the government that all sugar imports and...
Lack of sufficient and timely funding is hurting efforts to improve roads in rural areas, motorways that are key to the growth...
In November 2014, the G20 leaders formed a new initiative to uplift quality public and private infrastructure investment...
- MWANYASI: Why private equity funds should opt for IPO exit route
- EDITORIAL: Timid response to high level corruption shameful
- EDITORIAL: ICPAK must tighten rules
- NYAGAH: Lapsset legal framework is elephant in the room
- Empowering women will accelerate development
- OMONDI: Management reforms at port of Mombasa must be incisive
- Mt Kenya University sends home 2,900 part-time lecturers
- Kenyans bear brunt of increase in taxes amid rising cost of living
- Uganda, Rwanda return luxury cars smuggled from the UK
- Aviation lobby wants KAA board sent home over alleged incompetence
- Transition team ties safety of public assets to new term
- TransCentury bets big on road repair machine
- Real estate firm pokes holes in Uhuru kin’s Sh3bn land case appeal