Danson Manjewa, 33, has contracted two factories in China to design and produce....
Recently, I experienced what my old English teacher called bittersweet moment. I met an old college friend at a funeral. ...
A Kenyan is one of six entrepreneurs from East Africa who won in the just- concluded Youth for Agribusiness competition that...
Don’t reserve your best behaviour for special occasions. You can’t have two sets of manners, two social codes — one for those...
Smallholder coffee farmers and wet mill businesses in central and western Kenya are set to benefit from a Sh600 million kitty...
- US-based mobile app lends Kenyans Sh1bn under one year
- Barclays Plc attracts over 100 bids for its African unit sale
- Infrastructure bond trades push volumes up by 299 per cent
- Co-op Bank cuts Sh1.2bn stationery costs by half in shift to paperless system
- NSE bear run erodes value of agriculture, loss-making firms
- EDITORIAL: Regulator must reject bid to increase power tariffs
- OIGARA: Self-regulation spells new dawn for Kenya’s banking sector
- EDITORIAL: Tighten rail tender rules
- THOGO: Tough Budget choices my crystal ball revealed
- KARUKU: Kenya firms should continue supporting local sports
- Mining earnings show unexplained Sh647m gap
- City Hall sets aside Sh221m to buy cemetery land in Kajiado
- KRA’s tough call of raising Sh327bn in two months to June
- Regulator clears 5,000-tonne sugar import to curb price rise
- Mama Ngina Kenyatta to address East African Community parliament
- Counties set ambitious revenue targets as pressure to spend grows
- Garissa governor moves to block EACC prosecution bid over fraud