The Big Story
The lender will provide of up to a maximum of Sh1.5 million per Uber driver, repayable in three years....
Politics and policy
Most of the current road networks in Kenyan parks are not accessible during the wet season....
Politics and policy
This will see the capital receive technical support from the Foundation to build resilience against social, economic and...
- Kenya overshoots domestic borrowing target by Sh100bn
- Fall in current account deficit signals machine imports drop
- Long-serving pension scheme trustees to work one more term
- Shilling defies CBK rate cut to stay steady
- KenGen shares trade below rights issue price for second day
- America’s Pizza Hut takes over Naked Pizza Kenya
- Coca-Cola EA boss to head new West African unit
- KQ staff suspended over loss of cash
- Jade Collections opens second store within Nairobi CBD
- StanChart posts 44pc jump in first quarter after-tax profit
- Internet affiliate launches first African office in Nairobi
- EDITORIAL: Ensure past blunders don’t derail new youth jobs plan
- WACHIRA: New LPG master plan can boost cooking gas supply and demand
- EDITORIAL: Lower interest rates
- Environmental innovations can spur growth
- SHAH: Have corporate leaders lost their ethical obligations?
- MWANYASI: Investors have to carefully monitor the market cycles
- Muthama seeks to be enjoined in Shollei graft case
- Interior CS sets terms for accessing details on individuals
- Sossion and Knut chair differ over Matiang’i anti-exam cheating rules
- KRA to auction overstayed imports after amnesty ends
- Judiciary seeking Sh200m for next year’s poll petitions
- Saved from deadly grip of kidney failure, high blood pressure and diabetes
- DR NJENGA: Lone ranger workers have unique benefits, fit them into the team
- OMETE: Are vaccinations driven by the need for a healthy population or profits?
- WASWA: Entrepreneurship lessons from teen who produces electricity
- MUTUA: Why family business leaders should learn to resolve conflicts
- Danish IT firm Danoffice targets Kenyan NGOs with drones
- Logistics firm Habo seeks to woo KICC expo clients with new centre
- Kenya sends team to Australia for talks with SGR manager
- US inspectors in Kenya for direct flights audit
- Freight firm Siginon names four new managers to steer expansion
- Taxpayers to foot Sh80m bill to move school on Isiolo Airport runway path