The Big Story
The cost of living in Kenya rose to 7.32pc in November from 6.72pc in October driven by higher food prices, new inflation numbers show....
Politics and policy
Insured persons who fail to keep up with their insurance premiums will be listed with the credit reference bureaus beginning...
Digital Sacco has styled itself as a virtual co-operative with no paperwork where people can use their mobile phones to sign up...
Some African countries may seek to renegotiate repayment of existing debts to China as a way of helping their economies hit by...
World Bank says move by unnamed large global bank to restrict access to other financial institutions putting money transfer...
- Uchumi battles to recover Sh2bn from landlords
- CA seeks system to weed out fake mobile phones
- Former Mumias boss Otolo forms own audit company
- Lake Turkana Wind takes charge of Marsabit project
- Miner ventures into power generation with 140MW plant
- Canada’s Simba Energy sued over sale of firm
- OTEGA: How Kenya can attract investment in mining despite global slowdown
- WERE: Why the standard gauge railway is not cost-effective
- EDITORIAL: Restore grain reserves capacity immediately
- EDITORIAL: Fake phones move timely
- ODOTE: Less talk, more action in corruption fight
- BWIRE: Let us take the climate change agenda to counties
- Climate pledges: Who's doing what?
- AG puts share buyback clause in new Companies Act on hold
- State spends 10pc of projects allocation as cash crunch bites
- Grain reserves threat as maize farmers avoid cereals board
- UN refunds Kenya Sh2.3bn for Somalia fight
- Galvanised roofing sheet firms lose business to tile makers
- BIKO: Maureen keeps planes in one piece in the sky
- Automatic security lights can make you sleep better at night
- Not enough ground space? Invest in a vertical garden
- Timothy Brooke shows his works at One Off
- How to keep fit with resistance bands
- Apps that will help you stay hydrated