The Big Story
Kenya has proposed rules requiring oil exploration firms to give local investors a five per cent stake and use local suppliers and staff for their services to get a bigger share of earnings from the new sector....
Property developer Home Afrika has announced a 90 per cent drop in profit last year, attributing it to project delays after the...
High operating expenses, including marketing costs, pulled down Crown Paints’ net profit in the year ended December by 91 per...
- Barclays in deal with Chandarias to offer insurance
- TransCentury to double share capital at NSE
- Kenya Power borrows Sh940 million from UBA
- KCB M-Pesa service tops one million accounts
- 28,000 hotel workers at Coast laid off on tourism downturn
- Traders protest plan to renovate Woodley market
- Don blames varsity closure on staff who resist change
- EDITORIAL: New CMA boss should quit firms under his watch
- EDITORIAL: Degrees mania alarming
- MAINA: Productivity-based wages are good for Kenya’s economy
- BODO: Why we should move fast to halt the shilling’s slide
- KISERO: Naming CBK governor will calm markets
- WAKIAGA: Why uptake of locally made goods will create more jobs
- How four terrorists kept KDF special forces at bay
- Teachers, civil servants and injustice fund win in revised Sh2trn Budget
- Bill Clinton meets President Kenyatta, First Lady
- 1,800km of roads paved in 2014 as State moves to open up rural areas
- 40km of new Nairobi-Mombasa railway built
- Agoa textile exports lift Kenya, US trade 27.9pc
- Nyeri rebuilds its forests with barter scheme