The Big Story
Eldoret-based Moi University on Monday took its law school’s accreditation row with the Council for Legal Education (CLE) to court even as details emerged of what led to last week’s order that stopped the teaching of legal courses at the institution....
Politics and policy
Patients suffering from cancer, diabetes and kidney failure are set for a reprieve as a government drugs supplier plans...
The gap between Kenya’s imports and exports widened by 62 per cent in the second quarter of the year, contributing to the...
- Kenya top gainer in China shift to consumption
- Cytonn raises Sh600m more in debut note
- For many rural small traders, the one shilling coin no longer counts
- Taxman targets SMEs in push to raise revenue collection
- Banks open 33 branches in six months to June
- Kenya, Tanzania step up war on poaching, terrorism, drugs
- Airports authority to build data back-up centre in Mombasa
- Court grants ‘doctor’ linked to rape Sh1m cash bail
- Three Equity Bank employees charged with Sh30m robbery
- MPs back Bill to take over Sh6bn Equalisation Fund
- Kemu faces penalties over claims it offers engineering courses