The Big Story
The accountants’ professional body ICPAK has begun investigating the recently revealed accounting fraud at Nairobi-based manufacturing firm Haco Tiger Brands, putting the careers of sacked senior managers at risk....
Equity Group has announced plans to acquire a 79 per cent stake in a Democratic Republic of Congo bank for $60 million (Sh5.8...
Politics and policy
The US Federal Aviation Authority will perform another audit of JKIA in October after its last review fell below minimum...
The Central Bank has disclosed the credit pricing of Kenyan banks indicating Centum-owned K-Rep and Pakistani-based Habib Bank...
- MWANYASI: Why the EABL stock valuation is on higher side
- EDITORIAL: Shortage of skilled staff in health sector worrying
- EDITORIAL: Take graft war seriously
- KIEYAH: Gender-equity principle is inefficient
- GANE: Platform is a game-changer in Africa finance
- Kenya bets on medical tourism
- Crisis looms as Senate, MPs fail to agree on critical Bills
- City Hall starts crackdown on wealthy land rate defaulters
- Talks to extend new railway to Naivasha begin
- EACC recommends further probe into Sonko graft cases
- Nairobi lawyer sues ‘chicken’ scandal agent