Shareholders of oil and gas explorer Ophir Energy will in the next two weeks in London vote on whether the company should sell...
One of the top shareholders in Kenya’s largest real estate development project, Tatu City, has exited, slowing down its...
- Uhuru appointees boost Executive’s role in SRC
- Passage of NSSF Bill sets stage for pension scheme
- Firm owner defends Sh18m luxury jet deal for Ruto trip
- House team summons top officials over Sh1trn rail deal
- Treasury, Cheserem budgets for counties differ
- Suspects of Westgate mall terror attack denied bail
- More should be done to secure rights of people with disabilities