The Big Story
Those hardest hit include exporters of cut flowers, including roses, who now face tariffs of between five and 8.5 per cent depending on the season....
Titus Naikuni has resigned from national carrier Kenya Airways and will be leaving a month earlier than previously announced,...
- Safaricom to continue hold on 4G licence
- Ex-Energy PS loses Kenya Pipeline share certificate
- Former G4S executive in Sh13m compensation claim
- KCB says 85pc of S.Sudan staff country’s citizens
- Canadian firm locked in court battle over Kenya exploration deal
- University seeks investors to build hostels in Narok
- Kari launches fast-maturing maize seed for cold regions
- Lure of elusive wealth leads to disease, exploitation
- Meet Nairobi city’s cycling brigades
- Adil Popat’s Simba vision, from cars to 5-star hotels
- Govt hires Kenya firm to audit NSSF
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?
- Mombasa port's plan offers concrete solutions
- Dar to license private inland depots
- Counties splashed Sh7.7 bn on travel
- Authority backs off fight with Chinese contractor over Sh1.6 bn levy
- City Hall eyes leasing in cost cutting plans
- Locals to gain 30pc of foreign firms IT bids
- Nakuru land executive risks sacking over order
- Tree planting plan to curb siltation at key power stations
- Investors support Oile market eviction