The Big Story
Helios Investment Partners is the latest suitor said to be gunning for some or all of the 70 per cent stake in Telkom Kenya owned by France Telecom. ...
Six NSE-listed companies have issued profit warnings this year, setting up investors for a dividend drought at a time when the...
Politics and policy
Kenya has agreed to share details of every financial transaction worth at least Sh1 million ($10,000) with the US government in...
- Wamwangi clashes with privatisation team over sugar mills sale
- Kenya bets on steam power to drive industrial growth
- State warns Kenyans against ‘foundation’ hiring thousands
- Atomic agency nods to Kenya’s nuclear plants
- Chief jailed for four years over relief food theft
- Varsity launches diploma course on standards