The Big Story
The KRA has made a multi-billion shilling tax demand on insurance brokers in a move that could take down many of the underwriters. ...
Listed Investment firm TransCentury’s net earnings for the six months through June jumped from a loss Sh676 million to a profit...
East African Cables has cut its losses to Sh31 million in the six months through June from Sh70 million at the same period last...
Nigeria’s Dangote Cement has started its shake-up of the Kenyan market with importation of the commodity from its plant in...
- NSE 20 Share Index sinks to five-year low as rate cap bites
- Five more market intermediaries report losses amid market slump
- Banking stocks continue fall as bargain hunters creep in
- Top bank owners lose Sh5bn paper wealth after loan caps
- Safaricom opens use of Blaze Bonga Points at retail outlets
- Entry of PE Kuramo to dilute TransCentury owners’ stake by 25pc
- Athi River Mining bets on new funding to boost its earnings
- Investment firm Cytonn posts Sh630m profit in first year of operation
- THOGO: KRA shouldn’t tax interest free loans
- EDITORIAL: Ensure juicy Japan pledges are honoured
- Battle for clean elections far from lost despite loose ends in IEBC campaign finance rules
- EDITORIAL: Address Chemelil woes
- HENDERSON: Is real estate viable saving or investment option?
- Makau, others win reprieve in race for CJ job
- Legislators ponder illegal funds transfer law
- African Union calls for uniform fishing regime
- Appeal judge GBM Kariuki loses race to apply for CJ post
- NHIF surgery cover set to ease members’ healthcare burden
- Planned law sets six-month ceiling on public office acting role
- Kenya financial inclusion yet to lift the poor, shows survey
- Recognising lower class thinking and its impacts
- KAMARA: Drop the self-doubt, communicate like a professional
- MPUTHIA: ICT Bill too shallow to effectively regulate technology sector
- Isaiah Kiplagat: Father of Kenya’s athletics runs final race