Safaricom on Thursday touched a historic trading high of Sh17 on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), raising its market...
Prices at the Nairobi Coffee Exchange (NCE) have dropped by 26 per cent in the last month as a result of high supply at the...
- Safaricom’s historic Sh681bn market value excites investors
- KWFT profit up 25 per cent on deposits growth
- Local coffee prices drop 26pc as Brazil floods global market
- Mbaru, Devji, Turner appointed to NSE board
- Crown paints healthy picture on building boom
- New NGO leads race to unlock Africa’s weather data
- Swazuri free until Lomolo contempt case is decided
- Uhuru faces up to corruption with step-aside order
- Anti-graft officers raid home of former powerful Moi PS
- Passport applications to go online exclusively from April
- Turkana traders count losses after week-long power blackout
- Counties urged to give land for Lapsset project