The Big Story
Old Mutual Securities has downgraded power producer Kenya Electricity Generating Company’s investment outlook following its marginal growth in revenue and expected fall in net profit....
Tanzanian banks are retaining a quarter of the money sent out by citizens of neighbouring countries, hampering cash transfers...
London-based Ghana International Bank is set to become the first Ghanaian bank to establish a presence in Kenya following an...
East African Breweries Limited recorded gains as the market closed for the Easter holidays, with the brewer seeing a 7.6 per...
- Row looms after Senate devolves rural power cash
- Sugar brokers gain as prices drop to Sh60
- Court nullifies taxes imposed in Kiambu
- Tea farmers push House to abolish export levy
- Adan hands Portland CEO new term after 7-month wait
- Ministry orders crackdown on holiday tuition
- MPs lock horns with authority over road tenders