Kenya will issue a nine-year infrastructure bond for up to Sh30 billion ($294.12 million) in December to fund energy, water and...
Politics and policy
A company associated with former president Daniel arap Moi has bought an additional stake in InterContinental Hotel Nairobi,...
Buyers opt for fixed bank deposits with higher returns than government is offering....
Entry of Metropol in Uganda’s credit information sharing business brings to an end the monopoly enjoyed by Compuscan....
Arusha-based Off-Grid Electric will use the money to increase its customer base to one million households over the next two...
GE is targeting industrial and heavy users in the mining, oil, gas, large-scale real estate sectors requiring uninterrupted...
- Kenya to issue Sh30bn infrastructure bond in December
- NBK net income more than doubles
- Moi’s Sovereign Group gains control of Hotel InterCon
- Investors keep off short-term T-bills as yields dip
- Kenyan credit bureau Metropol gets licence to start Uganda operations
- Paris-based EAV in a Sh2.6bn Tanzanian solar power plan
- Tea price falls at Mombasa auction on glut
- WEHLIYE: Miscalculations that make Jubilee’s economic goals back-breaking
- EDITORIAL: Resolve CBK, Imperial Bank shareholders row
- EDITORIAL: Monitor judges closely
- BLAIR: Kenya’s flashy leaders get lesson in humility
- WAKIAGA: Plug loopholes that promote corruption in the country
- Pope rallies Kenya to the fight against poverty and exclusion
- Middle class feels pinch of rising cost of living
- City hires firms to clamp down on illegal parking
- Rare security presence at Vatican envoy’s Nairobi residence
- Kenya urged to protect its women and nurture the youth
- Business Daily’s online editor dies
- Pontiff calls for selfless service among clergy