The Big Story
Kenya’s domestic borrowing is projected to rise by 75 per cent to Sh208 billion in the next financial year compared to the current year, energising the fixed-income market but also raising the spectre of even higher interest rates....
The Kenyan economy is set to grow by six per cent this year, riding on infrastructure developments and low oil prices, the...
Kenyan manufacturers are losing the East African market to Chinese and Indian firms, the World Bank said on Thursday....
- Citigroup sees KCB share price taking a hit
- Moody’s urges African banks to cut bad loans
- World Bank paints rosy economic forecast for Kenya as oil price dips
- CBK board not involved in search for a successor
- Inefficient, large companies slow manufacturing
- Local manufacturers losing EAC market to China firms
- BODO: Growth for Kenyan banks in Tanzania still an uphill task
- KISERO: Let’s get serious about reviving tourism
- NDERITU: Set up innovation, incubation hubs in all counties
- EDITORIAL: Fraudsters at City Hall must be prosecuted
- EDITORIAL: Speed up sugar reforms
- Uncle’s death kicks up a storm over bid to use my car as hearse
- Month-long theatre performances shine spotlight on women
- With a borrowed camcorder, artist turns passion into films
- Goethe: Platform for women writers
- Golf may be much about skill, but doping claims still linger