The Big Story
Stock market investors lost Sh55 billion of their wealth in the first six months of the year as the ripple effects of a banking sector crisis hit equity prices and foreign investors reduced their exposure in frontier markets....
KenGen fell short of the targeted Sh28.7 billion following a 92 per cent subscription, thanks largely to institutional...
The cement maker is betting on clinker produced at its Tanga plant to significantly cut costs and prop up its margins. ...
Bank M of Tanzania last month became the first Tanzanian lender to enter the Kenyan market after it bought a 51 per cent stake...
The distributor announced plans to acquire Chemicals and Solvents (EA) Ltd (C&S) for an undisclosed price in a bid to expand...
- KenGen raises Sh26.4 billion in the largest rights issue at Nairobi bourse
- KPMG to set up a regional fraud intelligence unit
- ARM Cement bets on Tanga clinker cut costs and grow profits
- Why M Oriental Bank is dumping ATMs and targeting family businesses
- Dutch giant IMCD to acquire Kenyan chemical distributor
- EDITORIAL: Land compensation must be made transparent
- BODO: Brexit: Both silver lining and a benign concern to Kenya
- KISERO: World Bank’s damning verdict on Ifmis
- EDITORIAL: Curb profligate spending
- High demand for office space in city sign of great potential
- The tin-roofed ‘birthplace’ of modern Nairobi where law and order reigned
- Sacco scuttles another big idea from Moses on making quick cash
- Kenyan golf courses at par with the world’s best
- ‘Find me Unafraid’ shines light of hope for poor communities
- Rent, fuel prices lift inflation for first time this year
- Uhuru gets Sh212m more for travel, entertainment
- Dealer ships in Jaguar SUV model for luxury lovers
- State releases 1m bags of maize to curb flour prices
- Sh500,000 fine for airing adult content before 10pm
- Taxman loses bid to collect Sh2bn arrears from NSSF
- IEBC chiefs responsible for voter kits failure, says Ouko