The Big Story
Savings and Credit Co-operatives (Saccos) are reducing loan rates to retain their competitive edge after banks were forced to cut price of lending in line with the new interest capping law. ...
Bidding for Treasury bills fell for the first time in weeks as attention turned to the higher-yielding Sh30 billion 15-year...
Equitel has eclipsed three older rivals to register 14.4 per cent of the total value of transactions offering real competition...
Kenya will not receive financial assistance from the Netherlands beginning 2020, the European nation has said....
- Uhuru flags off dualing of Nairobi’s major entry road
- Revised law weakens role of KRA independent directors
- Kenya’s demand for power rises past 1,600MW mark
- Ouko committee proposes competitive recruitment of President’s JSC nominees
- Matiang’i warns education chiefs over school fees
- Ministry loses Sh126.8m in questionable fertiliser deal