The Big Story
Major corporate actions have sparked a stock price rally at four firms listed on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE), increasing top shareholders’ wealth by Sh12 billion in the past three months, according to the latest market data...
Pakistan’s MCB Bank is close to acquiring a Kenyan lender in what could mark the second takeover of a local financier in the...
The Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) has set a new target to self-list its shares by the end of the first half of next year,...
- Era of free South African visas ends with service outsourcing
- NCPB on the spot over 38 prime plots without title deeds
- IEBC Sh6bn tender probe goes global
- Over 5,000 police officers deployed for @50 festivities
- Continent has long way to go in fight against poverty