The Big Story
Kenya’s colour cosmetics market is estimated to be worth Sh5.4 billion and is expected to grow to Sh6.6 billion by 2018. ...
The Treasury has also cut its domestic borrowing target....
Firm is putting up a 10-storey building that will also have a rooftop swimming pool and a restaurant. ...
- CBK slows uptake of T-bills to keep current loan rates stable
- CfC confidence index hits 13-month high
- Genghis, Orchid merger plan gets CAK’s approval
- Kings Pride starts work on Sh500m Westlands hotel, apartment units
- ARM falls to four-year low as investor awaited
- Doctors get the green light to advertise services from March
- Helb turns to insurers as bad debts hit Sh11bn
- NHIF targets Sh3bn monthly collection from June
- Kenya to train global water experts
- Kenya inks Sh6.3bn AfDB loan for irrigation projects in 11 counties
- Former NYS boss Githinji to face fresh fraud charges
- Ketraco to spend Sh362bn on power lines