The Big Story
Spire Bank has slashed its insurance premium financing (IPF) rate by 6.5 percentage points to eight per cent, indicating that the new low-interest rate regime is now expanding to auxiliary loan products offered by banks....
Equity Bank has become the first lender to announce a 50 basis point reduction on loan rates in line with last week central...
Low global petroleum prices helped Kenya save nearly Sh50 billion in petroleum import bills during the first half of the year...
- NHIF eyes 12m informal sector workers in fresh recruitment
- Nairobi Sh14bn light rails project set to finally start
- Delay in appointing board stalls issuance of mining licences
- Kenya and Jordan pledge stronger security ties
- Ministry rules out ban on maize import to protect local farmers
- IEBC points out legal gap in funding of party polls
- State drops Sh883bn slums upgrade plan, includes donors in broader project