The Big Story
Stockbrokers have renewed the legal battle against the capital gains tax (CGT) by filing an application claiming that the High Court relied on a repealed provision of the Finance Act to throw out their case....
Kenya is likely to take its first oil to the international market before Uganda, which discovered hydrocarbons six years...
Fast-growing Kenyan companies are looking beyond the national borders for opportunities to list in developed markets for access...
- BODO: Show us the US dollar, Kampala lenders demand
- EDITORIAL: Do not close Dadaab, stabilise Somalia
- AKIDIVA: Let's support bid to ease traffic jams in city
- MUDIBO: Draft agriculture policy needs more stakeholder input
- EDITORIAL: CJ move welcome
- ROTTOK: My view of xenophobia in South Africa
- Kidero trashes bus supply deal with Foton
- Kidero appoints new executives to head health, agriculture
- Regulator says broke Inoorero to close in 2017
- KRA destroys fake products worth Sh60m
- Kenya Power plans 98 new sub stations to curb outages
- KTDA accused of blocking key evidence in suit