The Big Story
Outcome mainly boosted by telecom giant Safaricom’s Sh30bn payout....
CAK says it has put the findings of its investigations on freezer as distributors meet to discuss manufacturers’ business...
Suntra Investment Bank chairman Nguru Wachira will head Icifa team to among others look into CMA claims of unethical practices....
Analysts say this is the start of a gradual cutting cycle in the second half of 2016, having passed through the hiking cycle...
The company in a regulatory filing says interest rate volatility in the second half of last year eroded its anticipated...
- EABL appeal delaying ruling on anti-competition claim
- Regulator picks veteran to lead rogue analysts probe team
- Rotich calls for public views on financial hub
- Benchmark rate cut signals start of easing cycle, say Citi analysts
- Microfinancier Real People issues profit warning on low loan uptake
- EDITORIAL: Explain inflated Utalii college construction costs
- Africa must raise its domestic savings level to keep the growth momentum
- EDITORIAL: Punish rogue headteachers
- BODO: Steer clear of NBK stock as long as State actors neglect bank
- KISERO: Woes of Imperial Bank depositors continue
- Maintain momentum of reforms to spur growth
- Twists and turns of canvassing for internal finance manager’s job
- KIEREINI: Railway museum tells the story of Kenya’s evolution
- Nairobi theatres set for two thrillers
- Latina gala to feature cultural delicacies from Spanish-speaking world
- Tale of growing up in hostile Somalia and escape to the West
- Game of musical chairs at the golf union as leadership ‘changes’ hands
- Police officer on Sh45,000 salary moves Sh100m via Mpesa
- Court strips Uhuru of powers to handpick CJ, deputy
- Sh341m for families of El-Adde attack soldiers
- How IEBC plans to spend billions on 2017 elections
- Foreign investments hit Sh190bn last year
- How Githu’s office risked Kenya’s participation in Rio Olympic games
- Foundation invests Sh50bn in training leaders in Africa