The Big Story
Parliament has handed used motor vehicle buyers some reprieve after reducing excise payable for imported second-hand cars by Sh50,000....
Schemes investments in bonds rose sharply in 2014 compared to other categories....
Bralirwa to use the fresh capital to add a soft-drink bottling line, improve on the company’s energy consumption and construct...
A Chinese firm has signed a deal worth $1.487 billion with Nigeria-based cement giant Dangote Group to build cement plants in...
- Dyer & Blair predicts shilling to hit 110 by Dec
- Pension funds raise stake in fixed incomes as returns on shares fall
- Rwanda’s Bralirwa gets Sh2.5bn loan to fund expansion
- Dangote to build Kenya cement plant in $1.48bn Africa deal
- NSE 20 Share index year-to-date loss hits 20pc
- BODO: Dubai Bank, small lender whose fall has huge impact in the industry
- KIPRUTO: School fortunes can improve if headteachers are innovative
- EDITORIAL: NHIF must not run away from its responsibility
- EDITORIAL: Drop plan to muzzle Press
- Josphat wows mentoring forum with career talk
- KIEREINI: How Torr’s Hotel became today’s Stanbic building
- Uhuru to open renovated Kenya National Theatre
- Soi: Outrageous artist with marketing talent
- Ochieng almost unveiled in new book
- Caddying proves to be good business elsewhere in the world
- MPs shoot down Rotich plan to raise banks’ capital
- New bid to cap bank interest rates fails in Parliament
- Police seek three more weeks to conclude NYS investigations
- Kidero team to blame for Nairobi MCAs go-slow
- Placement agency, KMTC admissions row heads to court
- Parliament, Executive split over nuclear plan
- Nairobi MCAs reject motion on repossessing health centre plot