The Big Story
Kenyan banks operating in South Sudan will have to increase the paid up capital for their subsidiaries to $25 million (Sh2.15 billion), despite the growing political risk in the country rocked by violence since last year....
Centum has taken the pole position in the battle for control of Rea Vipingo, according to analysts who expect the sisal firm to...
Bank stocks dominated trading at the Nairobi Securities Exchange on Wednesday, backed by a second straight day of significant...
- State sponsorship for private varsity students delayed
- Kambi risks censure as MPs set to probe abuse of office claims
- Renewed fighting dims S. Sudan’s bid to join EAC
- Kenya signs tax deal with Qatar
- Garissa governor loses seat in petition
- Free medical insurance for poor launched
- Court stops counties from hiring ECD teachers