Local investors have become more active than their foreign counterparts in the equities market over the past two months,...
About Sh27 billion ($300 million) of foreign exchange reserves has in the past few weeks been used to repay overseas loans and...
- Locals outshine foreign investors in equities market
- Central Bank uses Sh27bn reserves to pay national debt
- Mwalimu hands saccos’ regulator Merali bank audit
- 100MW Kipeto power to pay residents 5pc of sales
- Interbank rates fall for the fourth straight week
- Firm to put up Sh1.6bn city gated houses