Maryanne Ndegwa had just been announced the acting managing director of Kenya Tourism Board in 2009 when she had to address her...
It’s a cool May afternoon and my adventurous friends Angela, Christine and I are looking for an affordable and fun getaway for...
- Agency banking racing to catch up with mobile money
- Economy pays the price of prolonged political contest
- JP Morgan gets licence to set up office in Kenya
- EABL share hits Sh400, widens lead as most valuable firm
- Stock market trading to go online
- NSE drops to second place on Merrill Lynch stocks index
- MPs target House teams in new push to tame salary body
- Balala sets out priorities for mining sector
- Yellow Fever new tourism board’s marketing focus
- Sports agency plans to sell naming rights of three stadia
- NSSF in deal with Helb to track loan defaulters