The Big Story
Nation Media Group is banking on its large online presence and a revamped digital plan to double its revenues from advertising and e-papers, the management said....
Lake Turkana Wind Power Ltd will now directly oversee the building of the 310-megawatt wind farm in northern Kenya....
A Kenyan gold explorer is the latest investor seeking to get into power production with the planned construction of a 140...
- OTEGA: How Kenya can attract investment in mining despite global slowdown
- WERE: Why the standard gauge railway is not cost-effective
- EDITORIAL: Restore grain reserves capacity immediately
- EDITORIAL: Fake phones move timely
- ODOTE: Less talk, more action in corruption fight
- BWIRE: Let us take the climate change agenda to counties
- AG puts share buyback clause in new Companies Act on hold
- State spends 10pc of projects allocation as cash crunch bites
- Grain reserves threat as maize farmers avoid cereals board
- UN refunds Kenya Sh2.3bn for Somalia fight
- Galvanised roofing sheet firms lose business to tile makers