European development finance institutions Proparco (French) and DEG (German) are set to raise their stakes in I&M Holdings from...
Eastleigh Mall owners have termed a Sh386 million tax demand by the Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA) as malicious. ...
The Treasury has given manufacturers of sanitary pads a shot in the arm with the removal of duty charged on raw materials used...
- Money transfer firm Wave extends M-Pesa services to the UK
- Banks demand for treasuries raise credit squeeze risk
- Insurance brokers in liquidity crisis following Treasury cash guidelines
- Umeme gets Sh2.5bn IFC funding for infrastructure upgrade
- MUSYOKA: Why banking sector is teetering on the edge of an upheaval
- EDITORIAL: Prepare well for phasing out of donor assistance
- WERE: We need to promote equity in the budgeting process
- EDITORIAL: Sort out health mess
- ODOTE:Is ethnicity becoming the national norm?
- KIHUMBA: Investment and financial analysts closer to setting up professional body
- MPUTHIA: Build and protect business brand perception to increase profitability
- Mutava: Shortest-serving judge didn’t shy away from controversy
- Poet brings versatility on stage with interactive show
- Wangari Maathai’s legacy lives in her memoir 5 years on
- Confusion over plan to move Nairobi dumpsite
- Moi-era businessman Kangwana opens microfinance bank
- NEWS INDEPTH: Patients pay the price as counties, doctors play blame game
- University of Nairobi plans hostel for 4,000 in deal with investors
- Kenya banks on new Japan rating to get more tourists
- Nema spells out garbage collection guidelines for counties