Safaricom-backed taxi hailing app Little Ride has introduced a base fare of Sh100, barely two weeks after slashing its prices...
Tanzanian songs dominated Kenya’s most watched YouTube music videos list this year, revealing a bias for bongo flava....
The venture capital arm of Japanese multinational Toyota Tsusho recently invested Sh300 million for a 9.5 per cent stake in the...
Kenya Power has prepared a $2.17 billion (Sh219.1 billion) budget for the implementation of capital intensive projects in the...
Small and medium sized businesses will get financial literacy lessons through a programme to be aired on Nation Media Group’s...
A proposed law setting out steps to be followed in settling boundary rows between counties has been submitted to Parliament...
- Treasury recalls auditor who unearthed Afya House scam
- Treasury’s warning renews Safaricom dominance debate
- Security vehicle leasing budget rises to Sh8.1bn
- Murkomen firm lawyer grilled over NYS scam
- Patients’ pain spreads as specialist doctors join strike
- Property attacks a threat to real estate, warn surveyors
- US urged to forge closer ties with allies such as Kenya