The Big Story
Cannon Assurance has terminated a Sh220 million motor vehicle insurance cover with Kenya Power following a premiums dispute with the electricity supplier....
More than a dozen communication agencies are battling for a lucrative tender to provide public relations and media services to...
Two Kenyan tech firms and Safaricom’s M-Pesa are basking in international limelight after being cited in a UN report as...
Online taxi hailing firm Mondo Ride has slashed its fares again, pointing to a fresh price war among players in the market....
The Kenyan dealer of the Nissan vehicle brand, Crown Motors, is the biggest winner in the police vehicle leasing programme...
- KENT: How to give honest feedback to underperforming employees
- BELLOWS: Eyes on Kenya ahead of elections after turbulent year of politics and conflicts
- GACHANJAH: Activate your workers’ marketing skills to outperform competitors
- KAGECHE: Holiday brings out the queer side of Kenyan shoppers
- Research agency says Kenya set to lose millions for blocking GM crop trials
- Wiper party leader Kalonzo leaves law firm after disputes
- Counties’ pipeline network study to be completed in Feb
- We’re ready to go to jail if CBA is not registered, doctors say
- Presbyterian church entangled in Kajiado land row