The Big Story
Former Safaricom chief executive Michael Joseph has revealed plans to return to Kenya after securing citizenship, joining a long list of expatriates and diplomats who opt to live in Nairobi after their tour of duty. ...
A Hong Kong Stock Exchange-listed payments processing company has signed a deal with the Kenya Bus Service that will see...
Shareholders of auto dealer CMC Holdings Monday passed a resolution to delist the firm from the Nairobi Securities Exchange...
Consumer goods manufacturer Unilever Kenya has appointed a new executive for East Africa to drive expansion in the region....
- Lengthy CMA share suspensions in takeover deals spark debate
- Australian oil explorer sells stake in Nyanza block for Sh3bn
- CBK unveils training in Islamic banking
- EAC plans joint investment rules ahead fiscal union
- Firm confirms oil deposits in Mandera
- EAC traders set for easier cross-border cash transfers
- Court halts destruction of Sh4bn old cars
- Transition chief rules out privileges for MCAs
- Kindiki targets MPs’ foreign travel in expenditure cuts
- Goldplat seeks joint venture in review of Kenya operations
- US family releases Sh600m for jumbo sanctuary upgrade
- Ex-Cohesion man to head National Museums