Wananchi Group, owners of the Zuku brand, increased its market share to 44.7 per cent up from 35.4 per cent after it netted...
In May the firm announced it had terminated the Karibu tariff, its most popular post-paid plan, terming it as “loss-making.”...
Farmers in Nyamira are embracing macadamia because of little returns from coffee due to poor management of societies....
The deal will see students undertake tailored research to boost agribusiness in Garissa, Kajiado, Narok and Turkana counties....
Baringo will receive a financial boost of Sh1.2 billion from the European Union for research on food security and livestock....
- Insolvency Bill throws a lifeline to ailing firms
- Processors ignore directive to fortify basic food products
- Malindi hotels reopen as 700 tourists arrive
- Zuku rides on high demand for broadband
- Digital migration case starts Wednesday at the Supreme Court
- University of Nairobi building plan gets Sh50m
- City Hall finance chief on the spot over loss of Sh94m