The Big Story
A former Kenya Commercial Bank (KCB) employee has been cleared of a Sh61 million theft charge after the hearing of his case failed to take off for three years....
Sugar miller Mumias has resumed operations after a two-month break in a move that is expected to raise the depleted national...
All property transactions will have to be conducted through banks if Parliament enacts a new law on registration of property as...
The mobile firm, which says the fee is too high for a small operator like itself, has been seeking a review for over a year now...
- Wamwangi clashes with privatisation team over sugar mills sale
- Kenya bets on steam power to drive industrial growth
- State warns Kenyans against ‘foundation’ hiring thousands
- Atomic agency nods to Kenya’s nuclear plants
- Chief jailed for four years over relief food theft
- Varsity launches diploma course on standards