The Big Story
Resolution Insurance is set to raise Sh2.5 billion in a series of transactions that will see new investors join private equity firm Leapfrog Investments in the list of the company’s shareholders....
Logistics firm Express Kenya will spend Sh2 billion to construct the first phase of its housing project in Nairobi’s Industrial...
The share price of Longhorn Publishers has fallen to lows matching its previously discounted rights issue offer price of Sh4.2...
Listed Cables manufacturer East African Cables is banking on Sh2 billion orders for conductors from state utility Kenya Power...
Kenya’s time-conscious professionals and astute traders will have their motor vehicle breakdowns sorted out immediately with...
Oil marketer Total Kenya donated fuel worth Sh1 million that was used to torch an estimated five per cent of the world’s seized...
A United Kingdom (UK)-based solar kits firm has opened its regional office in Nairobi to power its expansion drive as it eyes a...
- EDITORIAL: Proposed stiff penalties good for war against corruption
- WERE: Manufacturing in Africa is growing faster than forecast
- EDITORIAL: Assets seizure timely
- ODOTE: Bridge gap between legality and legitimacy
- KAZUNGU: Clarify the roles of land service providers
- MCAs’ sitting allowances drop for the first time
- Inflation down to lowest level since 2013 on falling food prices
- KPC launches Western Kenya pipeline in June
- Focus on Thursday court ruling over sale of troubled Karuturi
- Kenyan firms push for laws forcing EAC States to implement treaties
- Oil contamination alert issued