The Big Story
When Kenfield Griffith first came to Kenya three years ago to conduct research for his doctoral studies, he never imagined that his thesis would turn into a tech business venture. ...
It will now take a shorter time for fresh produce from Kenya to be audited for export following the launch of a software that...
- Kenyan gets second foreign funding for online venture
- Weak global economy threatens target
- Kenyans spend more on basic commodities
- State spending races ahead of cautious private sector
- Gold earnings add shine to mining sector
- Agriculture’s growth restores old economy
- High cost of living erodes households’ ability to save