Start-up taps new business opportunities created by the devolved units....
Data is of value provided it is used before its “sell by date”....
The technology has additionally opened the way for better dissemination of the institution’s research findings to farmers....
- Infrastructure bond defeats purpose of external borrowing
- Sh2.1bn cash call sets NIC Bank on new growth path
- EDITORIAL: Twitter row will only hurt Judiciary’s credibility
- EDITORIAL: Resolve boundary rows
- Mining can only succeed in stable environment
- Ebola outbreak testing Africa’s preparedness during disasters
- Chief’s daughter revisits Mau Mau
- Friends of Creative Arts shifts gears to ‘Revenge’ thriller
- Former Marks & Spencer worker eyes Nairobi women with styling
- How golf tourism can give the Coast new shine
- Red-carpet treatment for Hollywood and Nairobi film, TV stars
- IATA sues watchdog on anti-competition claim
- Shoppers spared plastic bag levy
- Kidero gets MCAs’ green light to borrow Sh4bn for salaries
- Kenya trains 30,000 medics on Ebola fight
- Groups now sue Nakuru for stopping sub-division of land
- Kakamega signs Sh4.5bn housing deal
- Embu in Sh7bn partnership with US investor for wind energy farm