The Big Story
Kenyans using the government online payment portal eCitizen are spending more for services than when they paid in cash limiting the expected benefits of the digital switch....
The C-suite is heavily discussing defences around traditional cash cows and market share attrition from an increasing assault...
Bodaboda rider Michael Wathiga needed a safeguard in the eventuality that he or a member of his immediate family was to fall...
- Respite for tobacco firms as court puts brakes on new rules
- JamboJet flies out of the red with Sh126m profit
- Treasury overdraft cut signals State’s stable cash-flow outlook
- Tough economic times keep consumers away from shops, says survey
- East African Breweries, BAT lose at the bourse
- MWANYASI: What finance can fine-tune based on lessons from jazz
- EDITORIAL: Crack down on cartels behind sugar shortage
- RIONGE: Africa still needs foreign investment for growth
- EDITORIAL: Rethink keg beer tax
- MUNGAI: Kenyan business can turn climate change law into huge gains
- Two-year relief for motorists as Treasury suspends VAT on fuel
- Justice Sichale vows lifestyle audits, integrity tests in bid for deputy CJ
- More Chinese firms get mega construction deals
- Camel keepers near end of earnings drought with Sh2.4bn Isiolo factory
- Egypt chemical firms eye Kenyan market
- Rotich gives corporate sports sponsors tax break
- KDF air strikes in Somalia kill 9 civilians, says Ban