The Big Story
Following in the footsteps in recent days of Business Daily commentators Wallace Kantai and Carol Musyoka’s brilliant pieces, I too wade into the controversial real estate debate. Should Kenyans fear a real estate bubble? ...
As the second child of African literary giant Ngugi wa Thiong’o to be a celebrated writer goes to show that writing is in their...
With 30 qualifiers in the field at Karen Friday and another 134 corporate guests, the competition on the golf course is...
- BODO: CBK should be careful in letting banks keep taxes
- KISERO: Let’s promote genuine economic growth
- SANYANGA: Africa’s future will be lit by the sun
- EDITORIAL: Let’s be vigilant to prevent Westgate style attacks
- EDITORIAL: Release schools cash
- Uganda mulls sidestepping Mombasa tea auction
- Helb releases Sh1.8bn to avert university strike
- Senate stopped from grilling governors on county finances
- Kenya directs airlines to enforce fresh produce safety permit rule
- Terrorism top security concern for mall owners
- For security managers, it’s no longer business as usual
- Deacons chief executive recalls ill-fated Saturday