The Big Story
How does a CEO know whether the company really institutionalised change or not?...
Kenyan theatre is getting more interesting by the day as local playwrights are coming forward to expose their works and express...
Looking at the current trend, could the fashion industry have been wrong? Are corporate Kenya’s expectations misunderstood? ...
This unique idea, the brainchild of Rapid CEO Anwar Majid Hussein, who is a big supporter of junior golf in Kenya, has got the...
With no less than three Kenyan films premiering in a single week, this has been a fabulous time for appreciating the vitality...
- Phoenix’s ‘Butterflies are Free’ sensitively deals with issue of disability
- Corporates turn to fashion industry in branding race
- Junior golfers prove their mettle in rare contest with veterans
- Sillerman prize winner tells of his love of words
- Film premiers signal bright future for the industry
- MPs tip NSSF board scales against Kambi
- NSSF opens fresh round of job cuts in cost goals
- Cabinet secretaries set to appear in Parliament for questioning
- Rich Qataris scout for deals in Kenya
- Uhuru, Ruto offices emerge top spenders on cars
- 11 State agencies yet to adopt e-procurement system
- EPZA faulted on insurance deal