The Big Story
The oil-price shock highlights the need for oil exporters to diversify their economies. This will require policies to remove impediments to private sector activity, and to improve the business environment....
Opinion and Analysis
The National Irrigation Board (NIB), the principal State agency in the public-private plan to put one million acres under...
- Mauritian firm buys major stake in Transmara Sugar
- Wamwangi clashes with privatisation team over sugar mills sale
- Kenya bets on steam power to drive industrial growth
- State warns Kenyans against ‘foundation’ hiring thousands
- Atomic agency nods to Kenya’s nuclear plants
- Chief jailed for four years over relief food theft
- Varsity launches diploma course on standards