The Big Story
Kenya’s territorial waters in the Indian Ocean alone covers about 230,000 square kilometres and a distance of 200 nautical miles offshore. ...
The 11.7km Jomvu-Mombasa superhighway will be constructed along the Northern Corridor between Mombasa and Mariakani weighbridge...
Kenya has struck a deal with India to boost maritime surveillance and share security intelligence amid raging boundary disputes...
The Transport Ministry has set aside Sh5.6 billion for upgrading the airport with a significant amount of money set to go...
Hyacinth has paralysed business at the Kisumu port after the weed engulfed the shores of Lake Victoria....
- KENT: How to give honest feedback to underperforming employees
- BELLOWS: Eyes on Kenya ahead of elections after turbulent year of politics and conflicts
- GACHANJAH: Activate your workers’ marketing skills to outperform competitors
- KAGECHE: Holiday brings out the queer side of Kenyan shoppers
- Kenyans face hard times as drought eats into family budgets
- Trainee doctors join medics in strike, urge talks on CBA row
- Vacuum looms at State agencies as board chairs exit
- Civil servants home loans hit Sh600m in June
- Motorcycle accidents kill 100 in first two weeks of year - VIDEO
- Nairobi County bans food hawking in the city