The Big Story
Chandu Shah’s BlueFlame BioSurri Gaz gaining popularity among small holders....
The group of six met while attending the Africa Leadership Academy....
29-year-old beats competition through patience and persistence....
The organisation visits registered farmers at their farms where they collect urine, which is used to manufacture organic liquid...
You need to embrace target marketing as opposed to mass marketing....
The awards are exclusive of the six million members of 58 micro-finance banks and credit institutions....
It is also a proven fact that a team comes with synergy and motivation that a single individual cannot muster....
- Nigeria’s UBA Capital plans Kenya entry
- Shelter Afrique in Sh790m deal with Uganda firm
- NSE banks on better half-year results to rise above 5000
- IFC to partner with Brookside investor
- American investors scout for deals in Kenya
- Mumias stock falls to all-time low as woes persist
- Court revokes Atwoli sacking from NSSF
- MCAs take spending cap battle to the courts
- Sh7bn pipeline set to ease Nairobi water woes
- Tanzania will not close US blacklisted bank, BoT says
- Child labour probe at Samsung China supplier
- Air Uganda returns leased aircraft
- MPs: We must get at least Sh100m each in CDF