Kisumu ‘fundis’ click on fresh ideas for sales and service of machines....
Ensure there is a written contract and all orders are made on duly signed local purchase order before supplying....
Given the scarcity of fossil fuels, electricity has always been the preferred source of energy in the region....
Business mogul Vimal Shah will today officially unveil the contest dubbed African Garage at the Strathmore Business School....
- Low fixed income yields dampen Q2 pension returns from equities
- CBK continues liquidity mop-up to prop up shilling
- NSE 20 Share Index hits six-year high with 5200 points
- NSSF threatens to evict Tassia plot owners
- British insurance firm buys Blue Shield arm Assurance
- Farmers bet on free school milk to boost intake
- Ministry plans 500MW natural gas plant in Wajir
- MWAYANSI: Why Mumias Sugar needs new tale for investors
- KIEYAH: County budget rise must be evidence based
- MAINA: Trade policy can aid textile and apparel sector
- EDITORIAL: Helb must disburse loans to students immediately
- EDITORIAL: Skills initiative timely
- Githunguri in fight with NLC over Sh652m pay
- S. Sudan order causes panic for Kenyan workers
- ERC shuts down 11 illegal cooking gas retail dealers
- State takes over running of Kipevu private oil terminal
- Nakuru office space prices more than double in two years
- CIC on the spot over Sh77.8 million misuse
- Tourism officials ask for visa fee waiver in efforts to revive sector