The Big Story
Ahmed Bahaidar links his rise from “a simple clerk” to owner of five firms to restlessness, travel and a special ability to see and grab business opportunities....
The ecotourism enterprises will be feted against winners in six other categories at a gala to be held on October 9 during the...
Most entrepreneurs fear losing face and being judged as failures by others more than they fear losing money. This could easily...
The training by Wylde International at Heron Portico Hotel on Kilimani Road in Nairobi, aims to minimise incidence of start-up...
- Phoenix’s ‘Butterflies are Free’ sensitively deals with issue of disability
- Corporates turn to fashion industry in branding race
- Junior golfers prove their mettle in rare contest with veterans
- Sillerman prize winner tells of his love of words
- Film premiers signal bright future for the industry
- MPs tip NSSF board scales against Kambi
- NSSF opens fresh round of job cuts in cost goals
- Cabinet secretaries set to appear in Parliament for questioning
- Rich Qataris scout for deals in Kenya
- Uhuru, Ruto offices emerge top spenders on cars
- 11 State agencies yet to adopt e-procurement system
- EPZA faulted on insurance deal