The Big Story
Chandu Shah’s BlueFlame BioSurri Gaz gaining popularity among small holders....
The group of six met while attending the Africa Leadership Academy....
29-year-old beats competition through patience and persistence....
The organisation visits registered farmers at their farms where they collect urine, which is used to manufacture organic liquid...
You need to embrace target marketing as opposed to mass marketing....
The awards are exclusive of the six million members of 58 micro-finance banks and credit institutions....
It is also a proven fact that a team comes with synergy and motivation that a single individual cannot muster....
- Weak governance hurts Kenya's debt rating
- HSBC shuts down Nairobi office in global shakeup
- NSE leads frontier market gainers despite attacks
- EAC member states reinstate tax waiver on motorcycle parts
- NSSF complies with real estate statutory limits
- World Bank to loan oil and gas sector Sh4.4bn
- Mumias Sugar share drops to all-time low of Sh2.30
- Duale proposes changes in Safaricom security deal
- NSE reveals Sh1m monthly pay for chief executive
- Kwale bets on flights to grow tourism
- Employers to sue in NSSF board dispute
- Cane farmers to benefit as millers’ sugar stock falls
- Agency plans to establish varsities in race to comply with Constitution
- Kenya being reckless on digital migration, global firm warns