The Big Story
Cosmetics maker Suzie Wokabi recently made one of the toughest decisions of her life — selling her seven-year-old business to listed consumer goods manufacturer Flame Tree Group....
In business there is a rarely used strategy called low-hanging fruit. It is a metaphor for the common sense of picking what is...
June Nyakan Munyeki speaks with a lot of enthusiasm; women, she says, are the pillars to the much-needed growth in any economy,...
The United Nations Environment Programme (Unep) and the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) have launched this year’s...
There is a greater joy when you don’t wait for extraordinary opportunities, instead seize common occasions and make them great....
- CBK slows uptake of T-bills to keep current loan rates stable
- CfC confidence index hits 13-month high
- Genghis, Orchid merger plan gets CAK’s approval
- Kings Pride starts work on Sh500m Westlands hotel, apartment units
- ARM falls to four-year low as investor awaited
- Doctors get the green light to advertise services from March
- Helb turns to insurers as bad debts hit Sh11bn
- NHIF targets Sh3bn monthly collection from June
- Kenya to train global water experts
- Kenya inks Sh6.3bn AfDB loan for irrigation projects in 11 counties
- Former NYS boss Githinji to face fresh fraud charges
- Ketraco to spend Sh362bn on power lines