In the jungle which animal is the biggest ...I heard you say, Elephant.
In the jungle which animal is the tallest ...I heard you say, Giraffe.
In the jungle which animal is the wisest...I heard you say, Fox.
In the jungle which animal is the fastest ...I heard you say, Cheetah.
Among all these wonderful qualities mentioned, where is the lion in the picture? Yet, we say the lion is the king of the jungle even without any of these qualities!
Why? Because the lion is courageous, bold and is always ready to face any challenges or barrier that crosses his path, no matter how big or bad they are!
The lion walks with confidence. It dares anything and is never afraid. The lion believes he is unstoppable. The lion is a risk taker.
The lion believes any animal is food for him. The lion believes any opportunity is worth giving a try and never lets it slip from his hands. The lion has charisma.
So, what is it that we get to learn from the lion?
You don’t need to be the fastest. You don’t need to be the wisest. You don’t need to be the smartest. You don’t need to be the most brilliant.
You don’t need to be generally accepted to achieve your dreams and be great in life. All you need is “courage”. All you need is boldness. All you need is the “will to try”. All you need is the “faith to believe it is possible.” All you need is to believe in yourself, that you can do it.
It’s time to bring out the lion in you.
Key tips for living like the king of the jungle:-
1. Become addicted to constant and never-ending self-improvement: The best and the safest addiction, you can get into is the constant and never-ending investment you make on yourself for improvement.
2. Strength comes from overcoming the things you can’t do: If the goal you set on is important, you will find a way; if it is not you will find an excuse. Stay strong on your goal.
3. Be so busy improving yourself that you have no time to criticise others: If you are constantly competing with others, you start becoming bitter; but when you start continuously competing with yourself, you start becoming better.
4. When everything seems like an uphill task, just think of the view from the top: Climb the mountain of life not so that the world can see you, but because you can see the world.
5. The only way to succeed is not to worry about what anyone else is doing? Align yourself with people whom you can learn from, people who want to do and give more to life, people who are always on the move to reach the higher self.
Don’t bother about others who can’t or won’t make the effort.