The Big Story
The Capital Markets Authority (CMA) says any initial public offering (IPO) cash accruing to Nyaga Stockbrokers and Discount Securities will be seized to settle claims against them estimated at hundreds of millions of shillings....
Tuskys Supermarkets has filed a fresh application to buy out six Ukwala stores, weeks after it was fined Sh5.3 million and...
The High Court has allowed KCB to complete the ongoing sale of fugitive businessman Yagnesh Devani’s assets, stopping a bid by...
- Firms fight for City Hall ghost workers IT contract
- Family Bank issues new ATM cards
- Governors push for biotechnology to raise food yields
- Highlands water owner ventures into soda business
- Naivasha farmers receive milk coolers
- Value addition earns mango growers Sh52m
- Counties plan to market own tourist attractions
- Why this man is called Mr Rabbit
- Get a decorative rain chain for your garden
- Create an inviting hallway to your home
- Govt hires Kenya firm to audit NSSF
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?
- Mombasa port's plan offers concrete solutions
- Dar to license private inland depots
- Kenya steps up push for direct flights to US
- Revenue agency step to control spending illegal, MCAs tell court
- Pradeep Paunrana replaces Igathe as KAM board chairman
- KenGen to start testing its wind power plant
- New study backs male circumcision
- Nairobi matatu operators win cheaper parking rates