The Big Story
American lawmakers have asked US authorities to formally investigate BAT for alleged bribery of public officials across East and Central Africa, opening a new battle-front against the cigarette maker....
Companies that use legal loopholes to reduce their tax burden now stand to pay hefty fines, following publication of new rules...
The Institute of Certified Public Accountants (ICPAK) has deregistered some 1,050 individuals who are either guilty of...
- NJUGUNA: How not-for-profit agencies can manage their finances better
- EDITORIAL: MPs must pass pending crucial Bills without delay
- EDITORIAL: Stop frustrating audit office
- THOGO: Is your chama a trust or partnership?
- SHAKO: Mediation plan will enhance access to justice
- County Bills major test for Senators as sittings resume
- Kenya Power seeks 59,000 poles for street lighting
- Local millers warn sugar imports threaten industry
- Kuppet pushes for naming of its NHIF board rep
- City Hall plans to charge business permits based on trade volumes
- Kenya to offer post-graduate kidney specialists training from September
- Jostling for top KPA job expected ahead of MD’s exit