The Big Story
ICT Secretary Fred Matiang’i has insisted the December 31 deadline to switch to digital TV signals will not be pushed forward despite the call for a four-month extension by the country’s three leading media houses....
The Central Bank of Kenya has awarded Safaricom a cash remittance operating licence, enabling the telecoms giant to allow...
Globally renowned fast-food chain McDonald’s has invited investors to put in applications for a Kenya franchise, sending out...
- Paris PE fund buys stake in Kenya’s Ramco
- CIC rises past ICEA to become third-largest insurer
- Marende targets director position at Kenya Power
- Luminarc eyes rebound with Zambia entry
- Dairy firm sets up animal feeds mill in Nyandarua
- Embu extends job contracts for health workers
- Residents seek court order for Dandora dumpsite relocation
- High capacity bus plan to boost vehicle assemblers
- Animal attacks bite million-acre irrigation project
- Kenya strikes power lines sharing deal with Tanzania, Zambia
- UN banks on Kenyan inventions to lift living standards
- Koskei orders maize flour price fixing probe against millers