The Big Story
The price of sugar has risen to a new peak buoyed by heightened activity from industry cartels out to mint cash ahead of next year’s general election....
Spire Bank has slashed its insurance premium financing (IPF) rate by 6.5 percentage points to eight per cent, indicating that...
Politics and policy
The National Hospital Insurance Fund (NHIF) has set itself an ambitious target of recruiting 12 million Kenyans in the informal...
- Delay in appointing board stalls issuance of mining licences
- Kenya and Jordan pledge stronger security ties
- Ministry rules out ban on maize import to protect local farmers
- IEBC points out legal gap in funding of party polls
- State drops Sh883bn slums upgrade plan, includes donors in broader project
- Deputy CJ post candidate against prosecuting children in courts for adults
- Rabat fights global warming with mega solar energy venture
- Training plan key to wooing and retaining talent in job market
- Chandaria Industries chief named young business leader of the year
- Turn your customers into brand evangelists and reap huge benefits
- OTIN: Why image and expectations are critical in presidential debates
- Zep-Re targets insurance chiefs with academy to hone their skills
- Online visa application up among Indian travellers