The Big Story
A Dutch company has blocked its Ugandan and Kenyan rivals from signing a Sh1 billion contract for the supply of materials for the proposed new generation number plates. ...
Politics and policy
A Sh6 billion proposal to build two cancer centres and provide subsidised drugs has been put off, with the Treasury saying the...
The shilling has been tipped to regain stability this month after volatility in November as dollar demand by corporates eases...
- Nairobi tops Africa peers in race for developers of high-end shopping malls
- Court stops Naivas siblings’ bid to sell brother’s store
- Kuguru wins reprieve in land row with city residents
- Expert warns on the dangers of staff cuts as a cost-cutting bid
- EDITORIAL: Hasten Kenya bid for own mineral database
- WERE: SMEs grapple with credit squeeze in era of rate caps
- EDITORIAL: Assist local SMEs
- ODOTE: The critical role mentorship plays in education
- NDUTA: Local content will secure the huge benefits