The Big Story
Equity Bank chief executive officer James Mwangi’s paper wealth has surged to a new high, helped by a steady climb in the bank’s stock at the Nairobi Securities Exchange....
Beer-maker East African Breweries Limited (EABL) is set to shut down its glass manufacturing subsidiary for three months...
Politics and policy
Falling wheat prices have failed to result in a cut in the cost of bread as bakeries increasingly turn to superior and...
- Family businesses keen to improve corporate structures
- Top performers at NSE cool off on profit taking
- Infrastructure bond inflows prop shilling
- KRA turns to counties in bid to boost tax collection
- Craft Silicon in Jamii Bora and Speed Capital IT upgrade
- Swiss firm moves closer to signing JKIA shops deal
- Carbacid net profit up 3.2pc on lower tax
- Kisumu trade boom pulls supermarkets
- KTDA, traders blame external factors for woes
- Nakuru spreads tax net for fishing
- Battery maker eyes car owners with Sh100m plant in Naivasha
- Taeick Son: The MD who loves and thrives on risks
- Double decker bus turned into a trendy office space
- Orchid flower lovers host show and sale
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?
- Mombasa port's plan offers concrete solutions
- Dar to license private inland depots
- Counting the cost of corruption to stem it