The Big Story
Troubled South Sudanese government wants the Kenyan High Court to reverse an order it issued attaching a bank account it has with CFC Stanbic Bank. ...
Politics and policy
Billionaire businessman Peter Muthoka has secured a court order freezing millions of shillings paid in a contested land deal...
Resolution Insurance is set to raise Sh2.5 billion in a series of transactions that will see new investors join private equity...
Standard Chartered has lost nearly a quarter of its value at the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) since the closure of its...
- Longhorn stock tumbles as firm targets Sh530m in cash call
- British financier acquires 40pc ARM Cement stake
- East African Cables banks on Sh2bn Kenya Power order for turnaround
- Kenya Orient eyes busy vehicle owners with instant repair policy
- Total donates Sh1m fuel as Kenya sets ablaze 106 tonnes of ivory
- UK solar kits firm Azuri Technologies opens Nairobi office
- UAP unveils product to cover truck accidents
- EDITORIAL: Proposed stiff penalties good for war against corruption
- WERE: Manufacturing in Africa is growing faster than forecast
- EDITORIAL: Assets seizure timely
- ODOTE: Bridge gap between legality and legitimacy
- KAZUNGU: Clarify the roles of land service providers
- Inflation down to lowest level since 2013 on falling food prices
- KPC launches Western Kenya pipeline in June
- Focus on Thursday court ruling over sale of troubled Karuturi
- Kenyan firms push for laws forcing EAC States to implement treaties
- Oil contamination alert issued