The Big Story
At least three out of four buildings in Nairobi would be seriously damaged in the event of a major earthquake, a new report on the state of construction in the city says....
Politics and policy
Thirteen Ugandan and Rwandese firms and businessmen have been allowed to revive a Sh4.2 billion ($47.5 million) compensation...
- Facebook ‘newspaper’ spells trouble for traditional media
- Kenya Power on track to digitising payments by early 2015
- ‘BD’ adapts to the digital age with electronic paper
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?
- Mombasa port's plan offers concrete solutions
- Dar to license private inland depots
- Counting the cost of corruption to stem it