The Big Story
Uchumi Supermarkets has opened a multi-pronged legal battle against landlords who pocketed hundreds of millions of shillings in down payments for proposed outlets in Kenya and neighbouring countries. ...
Nation Media Group is banking on its large online presence and a revamped digital plan to double its revenues from advertising...
The International Finance Corporation (IFC) reduced investment in Kenya’s first Real Estate Investment Trust (Reit) to avoid...
Politics and policy
Firms wishing to buy back their shares to support their stock price will have to wait longer after the Attorney-General...
- OTEGA: How Kenya can attract investment in mining despite global slowdown
- WERE: Why the standard gauge railway is not cost-effective
- EDITORIAL: Restore grain reserves capacity immediately
- EDITORIAL: Fake phones move timely
- ODOTE: Less talk, more action in corruption fight
- BWIRE: Let us take the climate change agenda to counties
- BIKO: Maureen keeps planes in one piece in the sky
- Automatic security lights can make you sleep better at night
- Not enough ground space? Invest in a vertical garden
- Timothy Brooke shows his works at One Off
- How to keep fit with resistance bands
- Apps that will help you stay hydrated