The Big Story
Manufacturers to continue operations provided they get interim letters of operation from the taxman....
Politics and policy
Treasury Secretary Henry Rotich has challenged the Auditor-General’s claim that Sh66.8 billion from the 2013/14 budget was...
The bank says the product, launched in 2013, will be available in a maximum of 10 minutes on order....
Kenya’s East African Breweries reported on Friday a 40 per cent rise in after-tax profit to Sh9.6 billion ($94 million) in the...
- Safaricom CEO says dominant player tag to slow its growth into global brand
- EABL records 9pc sales growth on uptake of spirits
- Eastleigh mall owners sue KRA over Sh386m tax claim
- MPs accuse Knec of illegally collecting fees from candidates
- Two NSE-listed firms report losses as Sameer’s profit falls
- Nakuru agribusinesses face new taxes
- Court dissolves new engineering workers’ union branches at Coast in leadership row
- DIAS: Kenya’s real estate sector needs clear rules to instill order
- BODO: Why you should shift investment portfolio to bonds
- EDITORIAL: KRA must help firms to comply with new tax rules
- EDITORIAL: Stop EACC shenanigans
- KISERO: Overhaul financial control in public sector
- KAMIRO: Corruption poses biggest challenge to development
- NOCK budgets half a billion for Rio Olympics
- Tourism hits 7-year low ahead of drive
- Teachers pay award raises total claim to Sh56.3 billion
- State interest payout Sh38bn above target
- Real estate boom lifts Kenyan cement production
- eJijiPay hitch hands motorists free parking
- Statistics agency secures Sh5bn loan in bid to boost data collection