The Big Story
Billionaire businessman Peter Munga is facing a multi-million shilling court battle over his alleged failure to pay for three million TransCentury shares he bought from a longtime associate four years ago. ...
Politics and policy
There will be no more champagne breakfasts for Ketan Somaia who rose to wealth as a politically connected front-man in Kenya...
Billionaire businessman Baloobhai Patel has exited the top 10 shareholders roll of troubled sugar miller Mumias....
- Strathmore University eyes power bill cuts with mega solar system
- Secure intellectual property to ensure business continuity
- Schools, IT vendor open new e-learning channels
- Pharmacy board admits to lack of vigilance
- Nyeri farmer making money from guinea pigs
- Govt hires Kenya firm to audit NSSF
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?
- EPZ firm eyes second nut factory in Athi River
- Court seeks progress report on CBK security deal probe
- Tourists defy advisories for wildebeest
- Taita Taveta dairy farmers receive Sh55m
- Parliament wants police recruits reporting delayed
- Police reservists set to earn monthly pay in proposed law