The Big Story
The volume of cash moving through mobile money transfer platforms grew by a fifth in the first six months of this year, powered by increased uptake of cellphone-based gaming, industry data shows....
Centum has acquired an additional 8.1 per cent stake in Sidian Bank after investing Sh1.2 billion in the lender’s recent rights...
Politics and policy
MPs have handed small banks and mortgage firms a lifeline by rejecting a proposal to raise core capital to Sh5 billion...
- EDITORIAL: Let regulator catch up with market developments
- SILVA: What is holding back solar technology in Africa
- NDEMO: Technology can keep loan transaction costs low
- EDITORIAL: Support internship plan
- BARAZA: Using customer feedback to grow firm’s profit margins
- DESIMONE: Unravelling interest rate caps and the opportunity cost
- EACC boss Kinisu quits amid push for public probe
- Eastleigh traders close shops to protest hawkers menace
- MPs summon Wario over Olympics Games debacle
- Judge Maraga vows to take on cartels if appointed CJ
- Inflation eases to 6.26pc on lower food prices
- Officials risk Sh500,000 fine for denying public information in new law
- Universities to admit students on gender rule
- Labour ministry goes online, seeks better service delivery and feedback
- Why measurement of return on investment needs rethinking
- Lewa takes conservation drive to children with virtual reality app
- Philips targets rural mothers with cheap ultrasound device