The Big Story
High cost of money and low incomes have locked a large fraction of Kenyans living in urban areas out of the home loans market limiting its growth, a newly released real estate sector report says....
Politics and policy
Two Kenyans have been named by a top US magazine among the 100 most influential people in the world....
- Eveready starts sale of motor vehicle batteries
- Home Afrika’s full-year net profit drops to Sh80m
- Idle Kisumu abattoir holds back region’s beef export dreams
- Family Bank posts 109 pc quarter one profit growth
- Flour prices set to go up as maize shortage bites
- Tea farmers bet on hybrid miraa to boost earnings
- Philips strikes deal with Siaya to light up towns
- From folding napkins to serving royalty
- The unique alternatives in cheap accommodation
- Pave your way around the garden
- Pharmacy board admits to lack of vigilance
- Nyeri farmer making money from guinea pigs
- Govt hires Kenya firm to audit NSSF
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?