The Big Story
Stakeholders in the ICT industry converge in Mombasa next week to take stock of Kenya’s developments in the technology scene and develop a strategy to deepen digitisation of government operations....
The University of Nairobi is set to construct a 22-storey complex valued at Sh2.3 billion to meet increased demand for academic...
Politics and policy
The Treasury will focus on funding projects in infrastructure, agriculture, service and industry to spur economic growth in the...
- Zuku TV raises monthly fees by 20pc to lift sales
- Kenya Re to upgrade West Africa office into subsidiary
- CMC postpones shareholders’ meeting again
- Cheap deposits boost DTB first quarter profit 29.7pc
- NIC starts executive search after naming acting chief
- Two China firms in court over Sh350m debt
- Why Safaricom is keen on growing data usage
- Cheserem digs in for increase of county budget allocations
- Retirees demand pension raise as cost of living soars
- Funds shortage holds back transition agency
- Activist Omtatah wants telcos ordered to provide emergency number
- Kenya's Mukhisa Kituyi tipped to lead UN trade agency
- Senate speaker declares Makueni seat vacant