The Big Story
Nigeria’s Dangote Cement has started its shake-up of the Kenyan market with importation of the commodity from its plant in neighbouring Ethiopia as it prepares to establish a local manufacturing plant....
The loss of investor wealth on the Nairobi Securities Exchange (NSE) has extended from the banking stocks to other shares as...
Politics and policy
Kenya has kicked off a fresh campaign for a total ban on ivory trade as officials seek to rally on improved diplomatic...
Consolidated Bank’s first rights issue flopped after principal shareholders rescinded their commitment to support the Sh1.8...
- THOGO: KRA shouldn’t tax interest free loans
- EDITORIAL: Ensure juicy Japan pledges are honoured
- Battle for clean elections far from lost despite loose ends in IEBC campaign finance rules
- EDITORIAL: Address Chemelil woes
- HENDERSON: Is real estate viable saving or investment option?
- Legislators ponder illegal funds transfer law
- African Union calls for uniform fishing regime
- Appeal judge GBM Kariuki loses race to apply for CJ post
- NHIF surgery cover set to ease members’ healthcare burden
- Planned law sets six-month ceiling on public office acting role
- Kenya financial inclusion yet to lift the poor, shows survey
- Recognising lower class thinking and its impacts
- KAMARA: Drop the self-doubt, communicate like a professional
- MPUTHIA: ICT Bill too shallow to effectively regulate technology sector
- Isaiah Kiplagat: Father of Kenya’s athletics runs final race