The Big Story
The Court of Appeal has issued an injunction barring any further payments of Anglo Leasing-type contracts in a case lodged by the Law Society of Kenya....
Canadian explorer Africa Oil Corporation and its partner Tullow Oil are likely to bring in a third partner to help develop...
Politics and policy
Despite the growth in mobile subscriptions, there was a decline in local mobile voice traffic of 2.7 per cent....
- Weak governance hurts Kenya's debt rating
- HSBC shuts down Nairobi office in global shakeup
- NSE leads frontier market gainers despite attacks
- EAC member states reinstate tax waiver on motorcycle parts
- NSSF complies with real estate statutory limits
- World Bank to loan oil and gas sector Sh4.4bn
- Mumias Sugar share drops to all-time low of Sh2.30
- Portland Cement loses 131 acres to new railway
- Equity 'can launch mobile cash on normal SIMs'
- Davis & Shirtliff banks on new law in counties expansion plans
- Milk processors woo small-scale dairy farmers to boost supply
- Uchumi starts search for new Uganda manager
- Ecobank in Sh295m row with fertiliser import firm
- Nakumatt takes over first Shoprite store
- Why this man is called Mr Rabbit
- Get a decorative rain chain for your garden
- Create an inviting hallway to your home
- Govt hires Kenya firm to audit NSSF
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?
- Mombasa port's plan offers concrete solutions
- Dar to license private inland depots
- Why our counties need to think outside the box
- MIANO: Transfer pricing loopholes now closed
- Youth unemployment must be tackled urgently
- Water plan welcome
- How Internet has changed the game for famous brands
- KISERO: The rise and fall of Ketan Somaia
- Banks will need Sh70 billion in new capital rules
- 120 private schemes apply for NSSF exit
- Duale proposes changes in Safaricom security deal
- NSE reveals Sh1m monthly pay for chief executive
- Kwale bets on flights to grow tourism
- Employers to sue in NSSF board dispute
- Cane farmers to benefit as millers’ sugar stock falls
- Agency plans to establish varsities in race to comply with Constitution