The Big Story
Public officials will have their earnings drop by up to one third as the government moves to curb pilferage and waste through tight management of routine expenditure that affords them thousands of shillings on top of official pay every month....
- Mayfox Mining automating systems ahead of NSE listing
- Juba subsidiary lifts Equity profit 21pc
- Uchumi to open first branch in Kigali by the end of year
- Total Kenya opens station in Kajiado
- Eveready bets on Uganda unit to grow sales
- Easter holiday bookings throw hotels at Coast a short lifeline
- Nairobi eases tax burden on casino operators after Bill review
- The man behind Davis & Shirtliff
- Technology to address wastage
- Artist who draws inspiration from her home garden
- Pharmacy board admits to lack of vigilance
- Nyeri farmer making money from guinea pigs
- Govt hires Kenya firm to audit NSSF
- Who will arrest the decline in image of our policemen?