The Big Story
Chase Bank has opened 3,000 new accounts since it was re-opened under KCB’s management, the Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation (KDIC) told MPs on Thursday....
The Kenya Deposit Insurance Corporation (KDIC) has filed an international case in the UK seeking to freeze assets belonging to...
National carrier Kenya Airways’ big bet on fuel hedging paired up with foreign exchange turbulence to sink it deeper into loss...
KCB Group has booked a Sh1.5 billion capital boost after its shareholders opted to forego their cash dividend payout in favour...
Major Internet Service Providers (ISPs) reported minimal interruptions as one of the major high capacity undersea fiber optic...
Unilever CEO Paul Polman was recently on an Africa tour during which he sought to understand firsthand the challenges and...
More than one million Nakuru town residents are not connected to the sewerage system, exposing them to health risks, a county...
More than 1,000 livestock will be on parade as Kenya hosts the largest livestock show in the region Friday morning....
A property owner who sold his 930 acre parcel of land to the government for settlement of squatters has lost a case against...
About 1,800 farmers affiliated to Nzoia Sugar Company are unable to collect their dues from the miller because they have not...
Environment secretary Judi Wakhungu and Attorney-General Githu Muigai have been ordered to appear in court next month to...
Cotu secretary-general Francis Atwoli has threatened to call for an international boycott of Unilever Tea Kenya products over a...
- EDITORIAL: Lack of transparency in the oil sector is worrying
- MUGAMBI: Sustainable revolution is taking place in finance sector
- EDITORIAL: Punish thieving diplomats
- MUTAHI: How can we build resilience for African economies?
- BODO: Is KRA emerging as co-regulator of banking industry?
- MAN ABOUT TOWN: Rumour on layoffs becomes true as I am sworn to secrecy
- City Market is a gem among Kenya’s green architectural projects
- Witty Phoenix comedy mocks unholy hypocrisy
- Shangari play resonates with Kenya’s independence struggle
- Diary of Frida Kahlo paints portrait of triumph despite pain
- Kamanis ‘were to pocket Sh86bn’ in Anglo Leasing
- City Hall service providers to wait longer for pay
- Stop SGR until land owners are paid, court rules
- Wilson Airport set for Sh163m traffic control tower upgrade
- Students to get unique codes for tracking