The Big Story
It is estimated that by 2030, chronic pulmonary diseases will be the leading killers worldwide and villagers practise just about every lifestyle that encourages the illnesses. ...
Savannah Heights, a shareholding company of cement maker Savannah Cement, has taken full control of the Athi River-based...
Kenya Power plans to extend its fibre optic cable connections to cover all counties as it seeks to quadruple its earnings from...
Samsung has set a pre-order retail price of Sh74,999 and Sh89,999 for the yet-to-be launched Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge respectively...
Trans-Nzoia Governor Patrick Khaemba and Senator Henry ole Ndiema are locked in a battle after the county signed a deal for...
- Pension firm forms brokerage unit with eye on county staff
- Tea prices drop at Mombasa auction as buyers dump stocks
- Kenya Re profit hits Sh3bn on new business growth
- Safaricom hits all-time high on demand by local buyers
- Nairobi bourse net profits up 22pc to Sh320m
- WERE: Chinese restaurant fiasco wake-up call for Kenyans on ties
- EDITORIAL: EA can only prosper if hurdles are removed
- EDITORIAL: Deadline extension welcome
- ODOTE: Kenya can learn from global land talks
- PAUNRANA: Why counties urgently need tariff policies
- New NGO leads race to unlock Africa’s weather data
- Over 85pc of public schools get electricity
- Dutch firm to guide Sh22.5 billion Kisumu port project
- UN offers Kenya Sh3.7bn refund for Somalia operation
- Use of galvanised sheets decreases by 7.5 per cent