The Big Story
Investors holding up to Sh400 million worth of Jamii Bora Bank’s corporate bond have committed to convert their interest into shares....
Unilever has challenged the mandate of Kenya’s biosafety watchdog to regulate importation and use of products made from...
Budget airline, Fastjet, has set its eyes on entering the Kenyan market one month after it disposed its loss-making investment...
A New York Stock Exchange-listed firm, Remax, has signed a deal with a Kenyan developer to tap diaspora cash from those seeking...
- Kenyan private equity fund raises Sh4 billion
- Safaricom share price falls to four-month low
- Oil sector raises Kenya’s FDI inflows 98 per cent
- High wagon costs lock local transporters out of rail deals
- Kenya Power scheme boosts new PE fund
- Bankers receive Sh2.7m for risk systems
- Team asks city schools to lease land, buildings
- 84 cooking gas dealers risk ban on safety fears
- Germany okays bhang for chronic pain
- NCPB cuts cost of maize to tame rising flour prices
- House mediation team slashes Level 5 hospitals cash to Sh1.8bn
- Sacco launches Sh1bn real estate scheme in Thika
- Turkana gets Sh20m boost for bore holes