The Big Story
Despite the reduced earnings, the company proposed a dividend of Sh0.25 per share maintaining last year’s pay-out....
London-listed energy firm Tullow Oil will continue pumping billions of shillings into its activities in Kenya despite the...
Liquid Telecom has upgraded 4,200 kilometres of its fibre optic network in Kenya, as it seeks to boost the quality of its...
When night approaches, Mercy Akinyi, a resident of Nairobi’s Kibera slums, is no longer haunted by fear of darkness....
The rise of criminal gangs that operate in broad daylight and attack members of the public in Mombasa has alarmed security...
Farmers in Embu and Laikipia who had insured their crops have now abandoned the project after insurance firms failed to...
Rehabilitation of Nairobi Dam has stalled due to lack of a land title deed, City Hall officials have said. ...
Farmers have ignored a strike called by the Kenya United Small Scale Tea Owners Association (Kusto), saying they stand to...
- Sanaa’s second theatre awards attract much needed support
- Weaving Panafricanism by new troupe to restage in March
- Prof Mwangi: The no-nonsense Dream Team member with a passion for farmers
- PA says she must find time to write
- Lesson for top Kenyan golf players
- Four jailed for 40 years over murder of British geologist
- NTSA orders speed guns, Alcoblow for Christmas
- Chaos as Parliament passes contested security laws
- Kenya to build Sh3.3bn kidney hospital in EAC healthcare plans
- Teachers threaten to strike over SRC perks review plans
- Mumias Sugar to reopen factory after two months
- EACC given nod in Erad maize case