The Big Story
Increased interest income from KCB’s loan book raised its after-tax profit for the first half of the year by 13 per cent, keeping the lender in contention to maintaining its position as one of Kenya’s most profitable lenders. ...
Safaricom chief executive Bob Collymore has told Parliament that the telecommunications regulator does not need to impose...
Earnings soar to about Sh66.8bn from Sh61.29bn in financial year ended June 2014....
The mall and its owners seek to reverse court orders issued in two separate cases allowing taxman to seize their property and...
MPs want Knec to withdraw a circular demanding payment of up to Sh3,000 from candidates seeking to correct their names or...
Two NSE-listed companies Thursday reported net losses for the six months to June, while tyre maker Sameer announced a 42 per...
Court terms three new branches in Mombasa and Kilifi as “irregular and unconstitutional”....
Senate watchdog organises Homa Bay trip to verify the status of a chicken project even after Governor Cyprian Awiti presented...
- DIAS: Kenya’s real estate sector needs clear rules to instill order
- BODO: Why you should shift investment portfolio to bonds
- EDITORIAL: KRA must help firms to comply with new tax rules
- EDITORIAL: Stop EACC shenanigans
- KISERO: Overhaul financial control in public sector
- KAMIRO: Corruption poses biggest challenge to development
- Real estate boom lifts EA cement production
- eJijiPay hitch hands motorists free parking
- Statistics agency secures Sh5bn loan in bid to boost data collection
- Minister and PS differ over Sh6bn fertiliser contract
- Team told Kibaki, Raila pushed for failed polls kits
- Governors fault e-procurement system rollout