CEO Adil El Youssefi fears letting big rival hog limited high-speed Internet licence will help it consolidate its market...
Kenya Airways has defended its higher air ticket prices relative to other airlines, as news also emerged that two Boeing 787...
The Senate has accused the office of Auditor-General Edward Ouko of failing the country by presenting late to Parliament county...
The Mombasa Old Town fish market is set for renovation and installation of cold storage facilities to boost storage and improve...
Nakuru County Secretary Joseph Motari has directed that all private vehicles belonging to MCAs and county executives parked...
The Ministry of Land has dispatched a team of surveyors to Lake Naivasha to identify, map out and reclaim contentious riparian...
- MAN ABOUT TOWN: Shock as girlfriend shows up on night out with Shiro
- Blankets & Wine hosts African musicians over the weekend
- Uhuru set to open newly refurbished Kenya National Theatre
- Little church with buried Happy Valley-era ties
- ‘A Path Not Taken’ tells Kenya’s story, immortalises Murumbi
- It’s time to grow local amateur competitions into regional events
- Makueni heads for dissolution as probe ends
- Ministry hands maize growing zones Sh390m cereals dryers
- Sluggish tourism recovery keeps 20,000 out of Coast hotel jobs
- Mauritius says ready to sell Britam stake seized from tycoon
- Doctors plan boycott to push for welfare commission
- Cancer patients face longer wait for sole KNH kit