The Big Story
Shareholders of TransCentury are set to take a 25 per cent dilution from the entry of private equity firm Kuramo Capital which has proposed to buy the investment firm’s shares at a large premium to the market value....
Athi River Mining (ARM) Cement expects profitability to improve with the recent capital injection of $140 million ...
Investment firm Cytonn has reported a Sh630 million net profit for the 12 months ending December 2015, the first full year of...
University education regulator has threatened to shut down part-time learning progmmes for teachers, saying they are not...
Anti-graft agency boss Philip Kinisu was Thursday hard-pressed to explain discrepancy in the dates indicated as when he...
- Insurers lobby MPs against 30-day claim settlement plan
- CMA exempts asset backed security issuers from rating
- Investors earn handsome rate on oversubscribed 10-year Treasury bond
- Co-op bank caps new loans at 14.5pc
- Banks unfairly pricing loans, AfDB president
- LEMAYIAN: How Kenya can safely move into the new era of bank interest rate controls
- EDITORIAL: Kenya Power must make outages a thing of the past
- WERE: Rate cap has the whole world watching
- EDITORIAL: Punish errant universities
- ODOTE: Adopt a soft approach to enhance road safety
- BWIRE: Sports sector should get its act together after Rio mess
- MUMA: Coffee task force proposals may throw lifeline to ailing industry
- Fate of Visram CJ interview hangs on court ruling Monday
- Farmers want House to audit Chemelil amid insolvency claim
- Head smut may have hit up to half of maize farms in North Rift, says PS
- Kenya advised to tap Australia avocado, veggies export market
- KWS plans 40km fence to curb Marsabit Forest destruction
- Business chiefs at TICAD seek deals with State firms