The Big Story
Sidian Bank has announced plans to shed a fifth of its workforce, deepening fears of imminent layoffs in a sector facing squeezed profit margins following the recent passage of a law capping the cost of loans. ...
Kenyan betting giant SportPesa has said the Treasury’s plan to raise taxes for companies in the budding industry could stifle...
A Dubai-based businessman is suing KBC for breach of contract in a suit that threatens to bankrupt the national broadcaster....
- Death sentences for 2,700 reduced to life in jail
- Sh2.8bn needed for modern national address system
- NEWS INDEPTH: New traffic law out to tame road carnage, corruption
- NYS scam suspect Kabura to face MPs Tuesday
- Investors seek to develop Kenya’s largest solar capacity