The Big Story
PE fund maintains it resorted to Spencon take-over after the firm’s founders defaulted on their financial obligations....
PwC executives running the firm opt for sackings due to a lack of sales and funding....
Barclays Bank is seeking to sell a piece of land in Mombasa owned by a petroleum dealer, Mafuta Products, to recover a Sh330...
The Kenya Railways pension scheme has accused the family of former Head of Civil Service Joseph Leting of excluding it from a...
Equity Group has announced it will sponsor 3,000 students who sat the 2016 KCSE examination to join mid-level colleges this...
Global hospitality chain Kempinski has appointed a Dutch national to head its Kenyan business, which includes the Villa Rosa...
- KENT: How to give honest feedback to underperforming employees
- BELLOWS: Eyes on Kenya ahead of elections after turbulent year of politics and conflicts
- GACHANJAH: Activate your workers’ marketing skills to outperform competitors
- KAGECHE: Holiday brings out the queer side of Kenyan shoppers
- 20 State firms in the hands of acting chief executives
- Sh5bn subsidised fertiliser docks at port
- Approval of budget tops the agenda as House reconvenes
- Board cancels Judiciary’s Sh198m security bid, orders it re-advertised
- Uganda says no bird flu in human beings
- Governors lose control of Sh3.4bn for maternity